Working alongside local people, communities, and partners—from fishers and government leaders to divers and scientists—CORAL protects one of our most valuable and threatened ecosystems.
Make a cash gift today or consider other ways to give—from stock gifts to workplace contributions. Your support helps our international team design and manage long-term conservation programs that reduce local threats to coral reefs.
We are also happy to offer a host of opportunities outlined below—from in-kind donations to stock gifts—for you to contribute to our work.
- Tribute Gift: Celebrate someone special with an in honor or in memory gift. Your donation will have a positive impact on the health of coral reefs, and the person you’ve highlighted through your gift will have the chance to be a part of CORAL’s reef-saving community. Consider a tribute gift today.
- Gift of Stock: Making a gift of stock in support of our coral reef conservation projects is simple and offers valuable financial benefits. You can donate appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds, and the total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible. The information necessary to initiate a stock gift is available here. If you have questions about stock gifts or our capacity to accept a non-standard stock gift, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workplace Giving: Did you know that many employers—including the federal government—give you the opportunity to contribute to non-profit organizations on a pre-tax basis? Or will match gifts you make? If you’re a government employee, please consider designating us as one of the beneficiaries of your generous contributions; our CFC number is 10418. If you’re a non-governmental employee, you should check to see which payroll deduction options—often pre-tax—are available through your employer.
- In-Kind Gifts or Services: Do you have supplies or skills that you would like to donate to help save coral reefs? You’ve come to the right place. CORAL gratefully accepts a variety of in-kind donations, including, but not limited to underwater photography and frequent flyer miles. If you have something you would like to donate, please email email@example.com.
- Non-standard Gifts: CORAL accepts a broad range of gifts on a case-by-case basis including assets like real estate and restricted stock. If you have questions about a non-standard gift, we encourage you to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The Coral Reef Alliance (CORAL) is a 501(c)(3) organization and all contributions, to the extent allowed by law, are fully tax-deductible. Our tax ID number is 94-3211245. In 2016, CORAL has earned its fourth consecutive 4-star rating from Charity Navigator. The 4-star rating recognizes CORAL’s sound fiscal management and commitment to accountability and transparency.|