World Oceans Day is quickly approaching! To celebrate, we are holding an ocean-inspired t-shirt contest.
Participants can submit up to three original images or designs for a chance to get their creation published as a CORAL t-shirt and sold in our store. Send your designs to firstname.lastname@example.org from now until May 31, 11:59 EST. All t-shirt sales will contribute to coral reef conservation, benefiting both marine animals and the communities that are reliant on them.
Steps to Enter
Create a design inspired by the ocean! All ages are encouraged to participate.
Send your design to email@example.com. Include your name and an image of your design. A scanned PNG or JPG image is best.
The winning design will be selected by a panel of judges. The winner will have their design printed on a CORAL t-shirt.
Feel free to make your design as abstract or as realistic as you’d like! Our panel of judges will pick the winning design based on: 1) Creativity and overall design 2) Connection to the ocean. (Bonus points for anyone who shows a connection to coral reefs!)
Meet Our Judges:
World Renowned Fashion Photographer, Film Maker, Creative Director, and TV Personality.
Jake Shimabukuro & Joshua Nakazawa
Musicians, based in Hawai‘i. Jake is an internationally recognized ukulele virtuoso and Joshua is an award-winning cellist at the Hawai‘i Symphony Orchestra.
Waiver for Minors
Participants of any age are encouraged to enter! If you are under 18 years old, a parent or guardian needs to sign a waiver before CORAL will promote, publish, or sell the t-shirt design. The waiver can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions.
- All ages are able to participate. Entries from around the world are encouraged.
- Participants under 18 years old must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian prior to CORAL promoting, publishing, or selling the design.
- Entries will be accepted up until May 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST.
- All entries must be original.
- Participants acknowledge that by sending in a design, they are allowing CORAL to promote, publish, and sell their work.
- Sales from the winning t-shirt will contribute to CORAL’s conservation programs. The winner will not profit from sales, but can rest easy knowing the proceeds will mitigate marine threats and keep coral reefs healthy.